Title: Dynamic Analysis and the Empirical Implications of Theoretical Models
Instructor: Dr. Jim Granato of the National Science Foundation
Course Notes: The course modules are available here for download individually as PDF files below.
- The Boomerang Effect: Learning from the Expectations of Others
- Module 1 – An Overview
- Module 2 – Empirical and Theoretical Concepts
- Module 3 – Empirical and Theoretical Techniques
- Module 4 – EITM and Persistence
- Module 5 – EITM and Measurement Error
- Module 6 – EITM and Simultaneity
- Outline – Not Even Wrong
Alternatively, all modules can be downloaded together in this ZIP file.