Sometimes it may become necessary to automatically delete (or sort) emails from specific people. In cases like this, the easiest method is to create a rule or filter in your email client. This can be done in all major email clients such as Outlook, Thunderbird, Entourage, or Mac Mail, but these instructions cover how to set it up in Microsoft Outlook.
1. Open Outlook and click on the "Tools" menu and select "Rules and Alerts…"
2. Click the "New Rule…" button to start creating the new rule
3. In the wizard that comes up, select "Move messages from someone to a folder" and click "Next"
4. Then in Step 2 at the bottom of the window, click on the link/text that says "people or distribution list"
5. In the window that opens, simply type the email address you wish filter in the box next to "From" and then click "OK"
6. Click Next to move to the next step of the wizard
7. In the next window, uncheck "move it to the specified folder" and check "delete it". This is where you can change the options to suit your preference. If you would like to simply move it to a specific folder, just do that instead. If you want to permanently and immediately delete it, select that option. The option shown below will basically immediately move the message to your Deleted Items folder. Click "Next" to proceed when you have the options set.
8. If there are any exceptions you want to set, this is the part of the wizard to set that. In this specific use-case, there aren't likely any exceptions needed, so you can just click "Next" to proceed.
9. In the last screen of the wizard, simply set a name for the rule (one will be automatically filled in), and make sure the box next to "Turn on this rule" is checked. No other changes should be necessary, click "Finish".
10. Back at the main Rules and Alerts screen, just click "OK" to close it, and that's it. From now on, Outlook should automatically delete email sent from the address you specified in Step 5. If at any time you want to disable, remove or edit a rule, just go back to Rules and Alerts in the Tools menu.